Board of Health
The Richland County Board of Health acts as an advisory board to the Richland County Health Department. The Board has the powers and duties as set forth in MCA 50-2-116 and any other provision of the applicable law. Board of Health meetings are open to the public and are generally held at 2:00 pm on the second Tuesday of every month except for August.
Additional meeting may be held and will be posted on the County Commissioner's calendar. The meetings are held in the Community Services Building located at 1201 W. Holly, Suite 1. We post 6 months worth of meeting minutes on this web-site; however, you may request copies of other meeting notes by calling 406-433-2207.
Boards are established through the state statues (MCA sections 50-2-101 through 50-2-116) and each member has a three-year term. The Richland County Board of Health currently has the following seven members:
- Shane Gorder, County Commissioner
- Duane Mitchell, County Commissioner
- Loren Young, County Commissioner
- Ray Trumpower, Fairview
- Terry Meldahl, Sidney
- Melissa Boyer, Community Member at Large
- Kari Johnson, Veterinary Representative
- Judy LaPan,MS, MBA - Department Administrator/Lead Public Health Official
- Jacquelyn Free, FNP-C - Health Officer
- Stephanie Ler, RS, MPH - Environmental Health Director
- Mike Webber, County Attorney
- Deb Gilbert, DES Coordinator
- Russ Huotari, County Public Works
- Jeff Hintz, City of Sidney Public Works
- John Dynneson, County Sheriff
The minutes are located in the Meeting Agenda and Minutes option on the main page.